Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Favorites Are In!

Warning: This post contains A LOT of pictures.

January favorites are in and the winners areee......



Made with Fotor Photo Collage! (works great if I don't say so myself)

1. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
$9 at Target

You can never go wrong with starting your day with a great moisturizer, right?

2. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Creamy Natural
around $8 at Target

This foundation has primer and enough coverage so my concealer use is at an all time minimum, which I 100% love love love!

3. Hoola Bronzer by Benefit 
$28 at Sephora

This bronzer makes me look like less of a pale white girl that never touches the outside world. I'm such a little faker.

4. NARS Blush in Orgasm
$30 for full size | $24 for mini blush/bronzer (Sephora)

So, I cheated and bought this in the sample size that happened to be paired with the Laguna bronzer. Small sample or not, it still makes my cheeks look naturally flushed and wonderful.

5. Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay
$52 at Ulta

Best. Christmas. Present. Ever. This completed my lovely little collection of Naked palettes, and I have used this 95% of the entire month. My other palettes are probably getting a little jealous...

6. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
$20 at Ulta

This mascara has made its way onto my blog twice this month already, and onto my lashes everyday this month... Enough said.

7. Honey by Marc Jacobs
$52-$92 depending on size at Ulta

This simply contains heaven in a tiny bottle. I'm trying to use this sparingly due to the price, but that's okay because who needs to smell delicious when they're cooped up in their bedroom all day? (me.)

8. Espresso Bar Candle from Bath and Body Works
$20 at Bath and Body Works

My bedroom always smells deeeeelicious thanks to this little guy. It's actually almost burned out already and I'm going to be pretty upset when it's gone.

9. Grey Beanie from H&M
$10 at H&M (no longer in stock)

It's been around ten degrees here in Buffalo lately and this beanie has been my partner in crime when I actually leave the house. 

10. Coexist by The xx
$10 on iTunes

I've been completely obsessed with the entire Coexist album. It's just feel good music, which makes me happy!

11. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
$10 at Barnes and Noble

I'm just going to start off by saying I have no shame in saying I full-out BAWLED reading this. Like, sobbed hysterically into my pillow. With saying that, this book is a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Just as I start to get over my feelings this book created, John Green released the trailer for the movie coming out June 6th. (link HERE) Go watch it, then go get the book, read it, see the movie, cry along with me, okay? 

All in all, January has been a great month for me and I'm hoping February is even better! I'm starting to figure out filming and editing so I can begin filming some Get Ready With Me videos for you guys. We'll see how that goes...
Until then,
Check out my other stuff

Talk to you next time!
BYE.

P.S. Leave a comment about what posts I should do, I'll probably do them.





No comments:

Post a Comment